Thread: Bryan Price has to go

MLB ERA

Bryan Price has to go

Bryan Price has completely worn out his welcome in Seattle in my eyes. Last night was the last straw. He has effectively killed Gil Meche's once promising career. He has tinkered with Gil's techniques over and over and now what we have on our hands is a pitcher who will have shoulder problems until the day he retires. He has taken a guy who had ace potential and tried to turn him into a groundball pitcher, when he had some of the best stuff we've ever seen in our system. I don't know what happened to Joel Pineiro and I'm not saying it is BP's fault, but just call me suspicious. The only reason Moyer has had so much success under him is because the guy can pretty much coach himself.

So, please, Bavasi and the rest of the front office, can Price before Felix gets here.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    If we get rid of price, who i blame for Soriano as well. Who should we go after?
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)