Thread: Morse OWNED by Rotoworld

Mariners Morse OWNED by Rotoworld

Mike Morse had a three-error game in tonight's loss to the Blue Jays.
    Morse has exceeded expectations with his bat, but he's just not a major league shortstop. Even if he remains Seattle's primary option at the position for the rest of the season, he shouldn't go into 2006 as anything more than a utilityman.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Everyone knows that he doesn't have great instincts and his range is below average at worst. A position change is probably in his future if he stays with the club, but no one else is ready right now, Betancourt will probably be playing short next year.

Mariners Fan
    Rookie ERA
    Yuni has drawn comparisons to Omar Vizquel with his glove. Not bad eh? I don't know if he will be up next year but he will be up soon. However with Morse, I don't know where he will play but I would love for him to stay around. He's my favorite Mariner and I get to meet him August 11th

If Lopez doesn't start to hit like he is projected to, our middle infield could be Betancourt-Morse next year. 2nd base would be a more logical position for Morse.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Guys Adrian Beltre had a three error game. Bad games happen he was doing just fine before this game so why rag on him now?
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    A 3 error game when you are in 4th place doesn't really matter.
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.