Thread: Spiez requests a trade!

MLB ERA

Spiez requests a trade!

NO DEAL: The fact that no deal seems to be in the works can't be very good news for infielder Scott Spiezio.

You may not have noticed, but Spiezio has been back on the roster for almost three weeks.
    Scroll down some to read the rest...

Maybe if you could actually get a hit maybe we could trade you, you overpaid piece of sh*t. It's cool that this comes out after he strikes out looking in the 9th inning right after Snelling ripped a double to give the team a chance to tie the game.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    "It's not helping the team for me to be here now," Spiezio said. "I love everything about being here -- my teammates, the fans, the ballpark. Seattle is a beautiful city. And there's definitely some renewed energy we're feeling in the second half.

"I know I had a bad year last year (.215, 10 homers, 41 RBIs). I knew with the deals they made in the offseason (signing third baseman Adrian Beltre and first baseman Richie Sexson) that they'd given up on me. And I look around, and as much as I like it here, I don't see where I fit it."
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Rookie
    Down in Kokomo, where we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow.
    Rookie ERA
    .634 OPS... hrmmm, I would be damn curious why a team would give up on me after a season like that. What a wasted roster spot. Let go of the dead weight I say.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Philly Fanatic
    .634 OPS... hrmmm, I would be damn curious why a team would give up on me after a season like that. What a wasted roster spot. Let go of the dead weight I say.
    Yeah. The problem is he sucks so bad we can't trade him. Tell him that we are trying, but the he SUCKS.
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.