Thread: There's actually fight in the Mariners!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

There's actually fight in the Mariners!

Mariners fight each other in dugout after manager removes Figgins - Big League Stew - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

Figgins had to be restrained from going after his own manager; Jose Lopez(notes) had to be restrained after trying to play peacemaker; Russell Branyan(notes) was mixed up in it, too, just trying to help. Milton Bradley(notes) was good.
    Tale of the M's shitty season. Maybe if you brought that fight at let's say the beginning of the god damn ****ing season.....**** the M's right now. The best news of the season (barring Justin Smoak, Micheal Pineda) was the bullpen catcher being married. What kind of shit is that? I said this had a feeling of the 2007 to 2008 written all over it. They can't score, hold leads or throw the god damn baseball. Balls mother****ers, suck on them.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: There's actually fight in the Mariners!

What really happened:

Waka waka waka called Chone Figgins.. "CHOne" and Chone thought he said "CHODE", and lost it. Simple mistake.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: There's actually fight in the Mariners!

This Waka Waka? Yeah, seems logical.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM