Thread: Adrian Beltre has been placed on the disabled list with an injured testicle.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Adrian Beltre has been placed on the disabled list with an injured testicle.

Mariners placed 3B Adrian Beltre on the 15-day disabled list with an injured testicle. Beltre, who doesn't wear a protective cup, had a ball clip him in the groin during Wednesday's game. There was some tearing and internal bleeding. The team is waiting to see if he will require surgery.
    At least he didn't suffer an anal fissure like Kaz Matsui.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Adrian Beltre has been placed on the disabled list with an injured testicle.

I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help but laugh. Coming into work the last thing I expected to read on the forums would be an injury like that (that or Strasburg signing.)

But seriously, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Adrian Beltre has been placed on the disabled list with an injured testicle.

I had an injured testicle when I was in high school. Not to that extent, but it hurt to walk, stand, sit, lay down, pretty much anything was painful.

Like mission said, I wouldn't wish that on any of my friends.
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

He didnt even seem like he was hurt on the play in the 9th inning. He went 5 innings on that injury and he took a shot. Hes one of the toughest SOBs ive ever seen here. Even more tougher than Buhner.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I feel sorry for Adrian, but what happened to him was inevitable even though it could have been completely avoidable.

AAA ERA

He should have enough money...from that contract he stole..from Seattle...to buy the best testicle protection on the market.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Beltre is supposed to get activated off the DL on Tuesday. Looks like his ball has healed. Good news.