Thread: Safeco Field Survey

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

MLB Safeco Field Survey

Dear Seattle Mariners’ Fans:
    My name is Ken, and I am an avid fan of Mariners. As part of my graduate research, I am studying the marketing efforts of professional baseball organizations. I would like to invite you to participate in this research study by completing this following online survey. The questionnaire will require only three minutes to answer, and the online survey questionnaire is now available at SurveyMonkey.com (please click the link:
    Safeco Field Rating
    There is no compensation for responding nor is there any known risk. Participation is strictly voluntary and you may refuse to participate at any time. Please answer all questions as honestly as possible.
    Sorry, disturbing this website, and Thank you for taking the time to assist me in my educational endeavors.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Safeco Field Survey

Hi Ken,

I have never been to Safeco so I am affraid I can't help you in that regard, but as a recent marketing grad (undergrad program) and having gone through research of my own, good luck! Drop by to let us know what you found when you complete your research, I'd be interested to know.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Safeco Field Survey

There is not a bad seat in the house and its very spacy. Pricing is very average considering they had a huge payroll.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)