Monahan’s drug claims disputed | TheNewsTribune.com | Tacoma, WA

“It’s amazing to me that a guy like Shane – a guy who was up and down at best and had a very limited cup of coffee with us – would be able to know what was going on,” Ibañez told The Seattle Times. “I was up and down like he was. I was in that same boat that he was in, and everyone makes their choice.”

Ibañez told the paper that his workout regimen, not steroids, have helped him remain a major league player.

“In 10 years, I’ve never seen a person take a steroid,” Ibañez told the Times. “I’ve never had anyone come to me in a major-league clubhouse and offer me any.”
The first quote is flat out gold. Most people here tend to agree with Raul on this one. The last quote though, I'm not sure you can make a claim to that one.

“I choose not to get involved with all of that stuff,” Moyer told the Times. “We’re all grown men of many different ages. If he’s throwing people under the bus, that’s his choice, but it disappoints me.”

The veteran pitcher disputed Monahan’s recollections.

“I can tell you that I was there for 10 years and I never saw anyone take steroids,” Moyer told the paper.
If anyone know anything about the M's clubhouse, it would be Jamie Moyer.