• NY 2-1

1 33.33%
  • NY Sweep

0 0%

Thread: Series Overview- New York Yankees vs Seattle Mariners

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Series Overview- New York Yankees vs Seattle Mariners

Overview- The Yanks have won eight games in a row, coming off a sweep of the hapless A's. The M's have won 2 of 3 from the the Red Sox. The Yanks returned to .500 and stay five and a half games back of Balitmore for 1st place. The M's are six games back of the Angels.

Probable Starters

Today- Chien-Ming Wang (1-1, 4.43) vs Aaron Sele (2-4, 6.31)
    Aaron Sele needs to be sent elsewhere for everyone and their grandmothers are hitting him right now. Chien-Ming decided to beat the M's for his 1st carrer win. I would add more but the Yanks would win today most likely. Sele Sucks.

Tomorrow- Carl Pavano (2-2, 4.80) vs Julieo Mateo (1-0, 0.41)
    Batters continue to welcome Carl Pavano to the AL, hitting .316 vs the FA pickup. Julio Mateo was pitching longer than the starters anyways so he is getting his 1st start since 2000, in AA.

Wednesday- Mike Mussina (4-2, 3.46) vs Jamie Moyer (4-1, 5.53)
    Mike Mussina is 17-5 in his carrer vs the M's. Doesnt bode well for the obviously struggling Jamie Moyer.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    I'm going optimisic. NY is due for a loss. Seattle Sweep!!!
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

MLB ERA
    I think the bats have finally started to come alive, we should shell Wang and Pavano. Tonight should be a high scoring game, with Sele getting roughed up some, but the pen is going to win it for us tonight (although the pen is somewhat shaky in long relief without Mateo). I look for Mateo to go 6 strong tomorrow night, no reason to think he can't pitch 90 pitches. But then all hell is going to break loose from the Yankee bats on Wednesday.