Thread: So far some good

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

So far some good

The Giants are 6-5 and are in second place in the division. They are leading the majors in batting average with Alfonzo leading the way with his MLB leading .488 BA. Feliz, Grissom, Matheny, SNow and Alfonzo are all hitting .310 or better. Vizquel has 5 stolen bases and has played stellar defense. This is what has kept them above .500 so far, but pitching has been shite. Only Schmidt and Williams have looked good. Tomko has kept us in games but those are the games we don't score. Lowry is still undefeated and Fassero is the only one to shine in the bullpen. Not one person in the bullpen has an ERA under 4 other than Fassero. We haven't had that one guy to close the door yet. Bullpen needs to step it up as do the starters. Also, I am glad we kept Tucker over Mohr. Have I ever said that?

Man I wish it was like that still. Now we're in 4th. We're losing to the damn D-Backs and Rockies and our pitching can't get any outs against the Dodgers. Too bad Lowry lost. I was hoping he'd go 20-0. BUMMER!!