Thread: Bonds' Debut

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Bonds' Debut

Barry Bonds will make his 2005 debut tonight against the San Diego Padres, a team he has owned his whole career with 80 career homeruns against them. It looks like Snow will bat 3rd with Durham batting fifth and "protecting" Bonds. Bonds has a good record against all the Padres starters except Woody Williams, go figure.

Bonds vs tonight's pitcher Adam Eaton
    3 homeruns
    3 RBI
    19 ABs

Nice

I will not be here for the game for I will be drinking at the bar watching this one.

fRiScO iN tHa HoUsE frisco4eva(JTSNOW4EVA)'s Avatar
    Rookie ERA

bonds was pretty good today

everybody bonds was pretty good today even tho it looked like he shud of hit liek 2hrs he did pretty good with out spring training
    fRiScO 2 tHa FuLLeSt

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    okee, i gets wut u talkin bout. bonds shud of hit liek 70hrs with out time on da dL.

Rookie ERA
    I'm happy to say that I was there last night. It was a chilling 58 degrees, but it was DAMN worth it. To just see #25 jog out to left field again definitely brought myself, (and I'm sure other fans for that matter) tremendous goosebumps as he tipped his hat to our countless cheers and praises, it was unbelieveable how many times Barry would turn his head briefly in our direction, and the many fans that would rise to their feet, clap, yell, cheer, and tip their caps to him, just an amazing night.

His first AB was just unbelieveable. The eleven pitch AB he battled on with Eaton was just incredible. SAME OLD BARRY BONDS! The swing is still there, the lighting quick compact swing, and let me add.....the IDIOT that interfered with HR #704 should be outcasted from SBC Park for life. Us fans in the LF bleacher section thought it was gone, I thought it was gone, and for what seemed like a long minute, SBC Park totally went ballistic, out of the ten Giants games I've been to as a fan, that one certainly was the best.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Amen brother. I was at the bar and the whole place lit up when he hit that double. Unreal what happened. He still has the stroke and pulled pitches that almost hit him. Good sign and more importantly, the Giants won.