Thread: Barry's Back?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Barry's Back?

Bonds could be activated any day now and September baseball will get that much better. As soon as Bonds' doctors give him the green light, he will be on that field. His first day with the team, Bonds hit 5 homeruns out of 17 swings and almost hit one out of the stadium. He also did agility drills and looked to be doing well. We all know he is gonna hit (or should I type walk) and he is gonna get on base. Bonds will most likely be substituted deep in the ballgame and miss a game every now and then. Giants are now five games out and have won six in a row.

Rookie ERA

Nationals

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    Bonds could be activated any day now and September baseball will get that much better. As soon as Bonds' doctors give him the green light, he will be on that field. His first day with the team, Bonds hit 5 homeruns out of 17 swings and almost hit one out of the stadium. He also did agility drills and looked to be doing well. We all know he is gonna hit (or should I type walk) and he is gonna get on base. Bonds will most likely be substituted deep in the ballgame and miss a game every now and then. Giants are now five games out and have won six in a row.
    that's good to know
    Nationals/Ravens Rule
    We Remember the Legacy of Luther Vandross
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Nati...ionals-sig.jpg

Rookie ERA
    I can only hope he'll be back by this weekend. The Giants need all the help they can get right now as we make our September push. What'll also be great is it just brings back the fear factor and intimdation to the rest of our NL West opponents, 'cause you know managers won't hesitate to walk him no matter if he's 100% or not. Plus the sellout crowds again. Imagine Barry's first game back as a Giant, and EVERY seat filled at the ballpark once again to witness every historic homerun land in McCovey Cove. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Bonds will be back tomorrow and Padres fans are already shitting themselves with fear.