Thread: Pretty Pathetic

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Pretty Pathetic

How are the Giants still in this NL West race? They are only 5.5 games back with the Pads and Dbacks tied for first? What the hell has happened? I thought my Giants were completely out of this a couple of months ago and now they can possibly win this? The winner of this division will be below .500? How can this be? With the Padres making bad deal after bad deal and the Giants making a meaningless trade, I just don't know what to think. The Dodgers gained nothing at the deadline and all the Dbacks got was Buddy Groom. If the Giants want to start a streak, this is the week to do it. Tuesday starts a series with the Rockies but then run into the red hot Astros. Taking a series from the Stros would be a confidence boost. We got no pitching at the dealine so our existing staff will have to step it up. We have a tough month coming up but so do the Pads and Dbacks. I just think it's all pretty pathetic the way this division has turned out.

AA ERA
    If Bonds came back that would help alot, but he doesn't seem like he will.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Rookie ERA
    As much as I wan t Bonds back, I am a little more interested in getting Benitez back this season. Bonds can wait till next year until he is 100%.
    Love me now or hate me more.