Thread: Ideas for the season

Rookie ERA

Ideas for the season

I think that we should boost up our section of the board to represent the giants well. I think that we should pick a day out of the week that we use as a live broadcast day on our forums. I think that friday, saturday, or sunday lend themselves to this. This would be a way for giants fans to interact with each other on the forums during game time. Plus, if people can't watch the game they can get the live feed on here...I know they have chats and stuff that they use on mlb.com's service, but you get trollers in there and this could be a respite for weary fans. Especially after being trolled a half dozen times by the retarded dodger fans.

Also, we should keep an up to date report about how our minor leaguers are doing. We all followed them through ST but it shouldn't stop there. Then we have a section for each week of the season in which we recap the week and go into some detail about the games and performances of that week. These are just some of the ideas that I have for the forums. However, I would like to hear what others have to think. Another thing, I am not sure who the moderator of our section is, but we should maintain and positive baseball environment in our section. So that way we can do recruiting and if they come and cause problems they are gone, with zero tolerance for aberrant behavior.

I guess I will wait for others to respond...that is all from me for now.

Sounds like a good idea. I'd go with a friday since it's a day where people just stay home and watch tv. Like I told you on aim I haven't had any internet access so I'm clueless about the minors right now but I'll get to it. San Jose's season started and some of our top hitting prospects are on the team right now. Looks to be another good season.