Thread: Indian Hunting

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants Indian Hunting

The Giants will host the AL Central leading Indians for a three game set. The Giants will have Sanchez, Cain and Bumgarner going for us. Luckily the Indians will only have Travis Hafner pinch hitting in this series. Torres will be starting this series after getting the past couple of days off to "clear his head". We really need Torres to starting playing like he did last year and by that I mean taking more walks and hitting more line drives. Pat Burrell might get a couple of starts this series to see if his bat can get going. Giants need to try anything to get some offense going and Burrell is 2nd on the team in OPS. Hopefully the Hall's and Tejada's will hit in the bottom of the lineup but I doubt it since Bochy's retard ways are back.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Indian Hunting

Giants win yet another one run ballgame!!! Great win but another bad outing for Sanchez walking 6 in just 4.2 IP. He also gave up 3 ER but did strike out 6. The bullpen shut the Indians down and Wilson closed the door to get save #22. Torres finally had a great game going 3-4 with a HR, just his 3rd of the season. I hope this leads to better days for Torres.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants win another one run ballgame thank to a balk. Giants once again cannot hit with RISP but Cain threw a gem and the bullpen shut things down. The brooms will be out tomorrow

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants take down the 1st place Indians in a sweep and it was a beauty. Bumgarner came off the worst start of his career to having the best of his career. He struck out 11 and Affeldt came in to close the door pitching two innings and striking out out 5! Great pitching and the Giants win 3-1. Stewart threw out a runner and drove in two!! Great win/series for the Gmen!