Thread: Giants @ Colorado 5/16-5/17

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants Giants @ Colorado 5/16-5/17

This is a great example of why rainouts are good sometimes. Giants got the day off, plenty of travel time and they have Lincecum rested to go against the second place Rockies! Lincecum has a 17 scoreless innings streak going and the Rockies haven't been playing good ball lately. The Giants will be facing Clayton Mortensen who had his only other start of the year against the Giants so we have seen him before. I am hoping Bochy puts Burrell in LF, DeRosa at 3rd and Fontenot at SS. I think Nate should stay in RF too. A Giants sweep would add some good separation.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Giants @ Colorado 5/16-5/17

Giants lost last night 7-4 thanks to bad pitching and bad managing. Lincecum was not sharp at all last night and hurt himself with walks and a throwing error to second that would have been a double play. It was tied 4-4 with Lincecum really struggling and Jeremy Affeldt warming up in the pen. CarGo, a lefty, comes to the plate with two on so what does Bochy do? He leaves Lincecum in to serve up a three run homer. Why the fuck did you have Affeldt warming up for if you were going to use him against the lefty? Makes no sense. What really makes no sense is why Affeldt, one of our worst relievers, was warming up in the first place. Terrible job by Bochy and it gets worse today. His lineup has one of our hottest hitters, Schierholtz, out of the lineup in favor of the struggling Aaron Rowand. Nate has two of his three homers this year at Coors!! Freddy Sanchez won't be in the lineup today because of a swollen knee so that hurts too as he has been playing well and has hit Ubaldo Jimenez well in his career. I hope Jonathan Sanchez shuts down the Rockies and the Giants score some goddamn runs!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants blow another lead and looks like they will be swept by the Rockies, losing their grip on 1st place FUCK!

MLB ERA

Sorry Reef.. But I Picked the Rockies for my Streak For The Cash pick, so way to come through for me fellas!

I thought that the Rockies were going to lose, though. Definitely was surprised to see the Giants blow the lead.

Tough loss.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM