Thread: DBacks @ San Francisco

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants DBacks @ San Francisco

Game One was a great pitcher's duel between Lincecum and Ian Kennedy with the Giants coming out victorious with a walkoff single by Cody Ross. That's three walkoff wins in the past four games! Lincecum was once again sharp going eight scoreless with nine strikeouts and even had a no-no through five. Torres and DeRosa returned from the DL and only Torres did anything offensively. It will take some time for them to get in a groove but Torres batting leadoff makes this lineup look a lot better. Great win and we are now tied for first in the division!

MLB ERA

Re: DBacks @ San Francisco

I get off of work, next thing you know another walk off win by the Giants, I was like you have got to be kidding me!?!?!?!?!?! Great win!!!!

MLB ERA

Giants win another one, down 3-0, Giants come back to win 4-3, Huff with the game tying HR, Torres 2-3 with the go ahead 2b, and Tejada went 3-4.

Giants are on fire!!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Yeah Torres is off to a great start and the Giants are now tied for 1st!! Five wins in a row!! I do know Wilson will need a break so hopefully we won't be in a save situation. Posey will not be in today's lineup after taking some pitches off his mask. He did pass every concussion test so that good news.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants sweep!!! Great series for the Gmen! Nate the great had a great game going 3-4 with a wonderful assist from the OF. Torres remains hot and Huff is coming around. Even Whiteside had a good game going 2-4 and Cain pitched a beauty.