View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the series?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants sweep

0 0%
  • Giants win

1 33.33%
  • Giants split

2 66.67%
  • Giants lose

0 0%

Thread: Opening Series: Giants @ Los Angeles 3/31- 4/3

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants Opening Series: Giants @ Los Angeles 3/31- 4/3

Here we are folks, Opening Day is upon us and who other to start the season off with than our hated Dodgers. The Giants banners will fly over Dodger Stadium and the fights will surely be had in the stands and parking lot. Good old fashioned rivalry, the best rivalry in the game!! I can't fucking wait!

Game One- Tim Lincecum vs Clayton Kershaw

Game Two- Jonathan Sanchez vs Chad Billingsley

Game Three- Matt Cain vs Ted Lilly

Game Four- Barry Zito vs Hiroki Kuroda

I'm hoping for a well pitched series even if it is early in the season when pitching isn't at its best. I can see the Giants winning this series or splitting. Can't wait to see Brandon Belt play, curious to see who will be closing for the Giants and looking forward to see if Sandoval's approach has improved any. Let the title defense begin!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Opening Series: Giants @ Los Angeles 3/31- 4/3

Lincecum looked good, Burrell homered and Belt got a hit in his first MLB at bat but the Giants couldn't get the win thanks to some terrible defense. I still don't know what the hell Posey was thinking throwing the ball like that with the bases loaded.

AAA ERA

If the Giants split the road series until Ross returns I will be a happy Bear. The Giants can only afford one truck in the outfield and not two.
    "Better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants lost Friday night thanks to some shitty defense that came and bit us in the ass. Brandon Belt belted his first HR, a 3 run shot! Sanchez didn't look bad only giving up 2 ER and striking out 8. He has himself to party blame as he made one of the two errors that helped cost us the game.

Saturday was a totally different story as we beat Ted Lilly and the Dodgers 10-0. It was a weird lineup that featured Tejada batting leadoff and DeRosa playing third base. It paid off as the bats were hot. Freddy Sanchez hit his first HR of the year and went 3-4 with 3 RBI. Huff went 2-4 with 3 RBI and Tejada went 2-5 with 2 RBI. Our 1-3 hitters combined to go 7-13 with 8 RBI. Belt had two walks and even stole a base. Belt has seen 66 pitches in three games, tied for best in the league. He is the real deal!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Fuck you Tejada!! Swinging at the first pitch with the bases loaded right after a walk to Belt? Can't believe you are a MLB veteran doing such stupid shit! Aubrey Huff, you have fucked us good tonight!

MLB ERA

And Runzler!!!!