Thread: Giants whoop those Dbacks

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants whoop those Dbacks

Jason Schmidt improved to 6-3 as the Giants crushed the Dbacks 11-3. Schmidt was all over the place but when he got in trouble, he pitched good enough to get him out of it. He struck out Luis Terrero with the bases loaded to get out of one jam. He had six k's through six innings. Alou went 2-4 with 3 RBI and Matheny went 2-4 with 2 RBI. The bullpen looked very good and so did the Giants' bats. Eleven runs and not one homer

Giants news:
    Brett Tomko has been moved to the bullpen. Tomko was by far our best pitcher up til the beginning of June. After his last outing, they think he needed a break from starting.

The Giants sent Brandon Puffer back down to Fresno and recalled Jeremy Accardo.

Alfonzo is starting to get healthier and has already began taking groundballs. LaTroy Hawkins threw a bullpen session and all looked well. He is scheduled to throw in Freson on Thursday and then once more to evealuate his strength. Grissom is trying to get his left hamstring back in shape in Atlanta and is scheduled to come back to SF to see his progress.

AA ERA
    I think this is the first positive thread I have read in here in ages!

Do you think anyone is going to trade for Schmidt or will he stay a Giant?
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle