Thread: Ehhhhh, I have seen better

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Ehhhhh, I have seen better

This post will be short due to a hangover. The Giants have been playing well the past week. They took a series against the Twins and won three in a row at one point. Its been a while since I have seen that from this squad. Giants are now just 8 games back as no one wants to run away with this division. Hawkins is on the DL now and Brower is a Brave. Vizquel has been red hot and showing why he is still one of the best in the game. Niekro continues to impress as does Ellison. Scott Munter has been greatness for the Giants. Schmidt pitched well in his last outing and Brandon Puffer had an ok debut.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I was fixing to start a post on a good job by SF on beatig the Tigers and taking the series with a 3 run lead in the 9th. But noooooooooooooooo, Walker blew a three run lead to make it go into extras. Linden hit a clutch three run shot in the top half of the inning and now they play on. Ridiculous.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Tigers won 10-8 on a Polanco walkoff homer off of Scott Eyre. Thanks Tyler Walker! How the **** can you go from striking out the side with the bases loaded one night to blowing a three run lead? We need a lot of help.