Thread: Cain Got Offensive Support?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants Cain Got Offensive Support?

Not really but the Giants did score five runs to win 5-1. Cain went seven innings and gave up just one run. The Giants only scored two runs while Cain was in the game but did manage to score in the later innings so the bullpen couldn't blow it. Cain struck out five batters. Taschner and Wilson came in to shut it down and preserve the win for Cain who is now 8-9 with a 3.57 ERA. Wilson actually lowered his ERA to 3.99. He is now under 4!!!! Randy Winn continues to hit and hit and hit as he went 4-4 with a HR and 2 RBI. He was a triple shy of a triple. Lewis is really hitting well in the third spot in the order. Ishikawa went 2-5 with a RBI. He looked really good at the plate. I am just happy Cain got the win as he continues to pitch solidly.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Cain Got Offensive Support?

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Winn continues to hit and hit and hit as he went 4-4 with a HR and 2 RBI. He was a triple shy of a triple.
    Idk about you, but I'm pretty sure you meant a triple short of the cycle...

Either way good to hear the Giants got the win. The A's did too. Maybe they're secretly working together on this. Hopefully they both can keep it up. They're both due for a string of wins. You've got Sanchez going for you today against Hampton, so the odds are in your favour.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Cain Got Offensive Support?

How dare you correct me!