Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants@Chicago

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants Giants@Chicago

The Retard strikes again. Winn leaves due to an undisclosed injury and he replaces him with Velez. That's right, Velez is Playing RF over an actual OFer. The Giants are hitless so far against Jason Marquis through four. This offense is looking more and more pathetic. Retard has to mix things up a bit but Velez in RF is not the answer. Vizquel is starting yet again. This shit has got to stop. When Winn went down, Bowker should have gone to RF and Aurilia to first with Castillo coming into third. Burriss should have been starting. Cain has looked good giving up just one hit. Bowker just collected his first hit as I write this.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Giants@Chicago

I ****ing called it!! My buddies and I were all putting on the greens and I heard Tyler Walker was pitchign and I said "Game Over! Cubs Win!". Sure neough he gives up a single and intentionally walks Derek Lee to get to Ramirez and he crushes a three run jack. Why the **** was Walker in there in the first place. A guy with an ERA in the mmid 4's is not the guy you count on to keep a 0-0 tie. Check this out too. The Giants coming in today's game with 7 of 8 starters hitting .280 or better but cannot score runs. This has to be the weirdest ****ing offense I have ever seen. How can they not be scoring runs with that good of hitters? Giants were shutout twice against the Mets and couldn't veen hit Marquis today. Retard has got to start mixing things up to get this offense going.

MLB ERA

lol, idk, the Mets had some good pitching that series. But you're right. Coming into that series, every batter on the Giants had an average over .280, and yet they only had one player with 50 RBI. By comparison, the Mets only had like 5 players over .280, but 3 over 50 RBI.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Its ridiculous!! They all hit but not when you need them to. Then they play Velez in RF?? Bochy has ****ed up way too much to keep his job. I know I could have gotten this team close to .500 this year.

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

i was wondering when someone would score. i was on the parking lot that is called the Edens and when i heard they were walking Lee to get to Ramirez i was like this may suck for the giants. I dont care if the go ahead run is at 3rd and there is only one out, but right now, I'd much rather face Lee than Ramirez any day of the week right now.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Its ridiculous!! They all hit but not when you need them to. Then they play Velez in RF?? Bochy has ****ed up way too much to keep his job. I know I could have gotten this team close to .500 this year.
    Just goes to show that the players always make the manager, and that it's never the other way around.

Bummer loss. Matty Cain had nine K's in seven innings but has nothing to show for it. Still one of the top hard-luck losers in my book. And hey guess what? You'll be facing Harden tomorrow. He's got an 0.84 ERA against you guys. Fun fun fun.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Cain is ranked 58th out of 61 starters in run support Managers don't make the players but they do know when to put in the wrong people. Why would anyone want Walker in the game when its tied or even close? Walker has an ERA over 4 but Retard expects him to hold down the fort? We deserve better!!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Good point. Why he'd put a guy like that into the game beats me. Lack of playing time? Doesn't care anymore? I dunno...bummer too cuz you're seven games back, and given how the D-backs have been playing recently, the Giants could make a comeback. Unfortunately, they have history (and their manager) against them.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I swear to god and people probably say this a lot but I know I could do a better job than Bochy. If I was in charge, this team would be right around .500 if not better.

Giants are losing 4-0 as it looks Correia might have to go back to the pen. He has been getting rocked since coming back from the DL.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I bet you could reefer. Better give Sabean a call.

Last I checked Giants were down 7-0. Harden really stuck it to ya. 5 1/3 innings of no-run ball, and he K'd 10 and walked three. Pretty nice NL debut if you ask me.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Harden is one of the most dominant pitchers in the game and has been since he came into the league. Too bad we haven't seen enough of him.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants actually came back down from 7-0 and took it too 11 innings. I have no idea how this happened since Retard started in LF and hot leadoff. Yes, Velez who is hardly hitting over .200 with a OBP under .300 hit leadoff. He went 1-5. Stop it Retard!!! Molina went 3-6 with 2 RBI. Correia was pounded for seven runs but the bullpen actually held off the Cubs and allowed the Giants to climb back into it. Good game but Giants come up short and lose five in a row.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Wow...I don't want to be mean but I would have never guessed that the Giants could have pulled that off. It just goes to show that anything's possible. Unfortunately they came up short, but maybe they'll have some more momentum to carry it over to tomorrow's game.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Its not mean. I turned off the game when it was 7-0. I only read about the comeback.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Well you've got Lincecum going for you tomorrow, so as long as he pitches better than he did in NY, it should be a good game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast