Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Apologies

AAA ERA

Re: My Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Thank you all so much as this is my other baseball family and wouldn't be the same without you guys. I love it here and love the energy here. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers as it means a lot!!!
    My friend, I am sorry to hear about your grandfather, but you are a credit to both your grandfather, and father, and you show this with the passion you have for the important things in your life. I hope you will get strength you need from the love of your family, and the pride they must have in the man you have become.

MLB ERA

Re: My Apologies

Same, Kyle. My dad tries really hard, but he's not even close to being as hardcore a fan as me, and no one else cares.

My grandfather was the only other big baseball fan. He was a Mets fan, and he was the main reason I became a Mets fan. Unfortunately, he passed away when I was 12...I took his baseball books, tapes, and notes he had taken from the past 10 years, and that's how I learned baseball.

My family is going to be huge baseball fans, if not all sports. I just think that being a part of something that big is beneficial for the mind and body...to be a part of it, without necessarily partaking it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12