Thread: Giants vs Rockies 6/10-6/12

MLB ERA

Game Giants vs Rockies 6/10-6/12

Game 1 was a disaster, Misch allowed 4 er in 4ip, and Aaron Cook held our offense in check, Giants lose 10-5.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Giants vs Rockies 6/10-6/12

This is where I get angry. I was under the impression Misch's start would be skipped or would simply not start. The Giants finally get to just five games back of first and they pull a stunt like this? I know its early but did anyone think we would be this close to first in early June? I sure as shit did not. Misch has been just awful and cannot wait till Correia comes back. He has been kicking ass in his rehab starts. Chulk and Hinshaw sucked balls last night too and with that Chulk's trade value keeps declining. Terrible piece of managing last night and hopefully the Giants bats will wake up again. Cook has given us problems since I can remember and is a good pitcher but the giants have to figure him out sometime. Terrible loss!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants fail to back Lincecum's gem and lose 1-0...in Colorado!!!! Piss poor outing from the offense and Molina dropped the ball on a play at home to lose it in the 9th. Terrible game from everyone but Lincecum.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants are currently winning 107 but the Rockies have the bases loaded and two outs in the 7th. Giants are hoping to avoid an embarrassing sweep. I am starting to notice a pattern here lately. Giants swept the Dbacks, barely got past the Padres. Giants sweep the Nats, barely getting by the Rockies. Step it up Giants!! Sanchez was horrible today and couldn;t perserve any type of lead.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Yabu gets the strikeout and Ginats get out of it!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

****! Walker is in in the 8th.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants won giving all the offense that Lincecum should have had and used it today to protect Sanchez who gave up seven earned in five. Wilson shut the door in the 9th to get his 19th save.