Thread: Giants vs WhiteSox 5/16-5/18

MLB ERA

Giants vs WhiteSox 5/16-5/18

Sorry guys I had finals last week so I wasn't able to watch the Giants/Astros series.

Game 1 was between Sanchez and Floyd, Floyd shut us out, Sanchez pitched decent, allowing 2 er in 6 2/3. If our pitching did there job, our offense didn't, Chi 2, SF 0

Game 2 was between Zito and Beuhrle, Beuhrle pitched well allowing just 1 run on 6 2/3, Zito pitched decent, 5 ip 2 er, but he had control problems, 112 pitches in 5 inning is just ridiculous and he had 6 BB. Giants lose 3-1.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Giants vs WhiteSox 5/16-5/18

It'll be Danks vs Cain today. Neither pitcher has very good records/stats for interleague play, but I think the Giants have the edge here simply because it's Cain and they really need this win.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Giants vs WhiteSox 5/16-5/18

Sorry I was in St. Louis all weekend watching the Cards/Rays and didn't get to see one highlight of the Giants. From what I am reading, the Giants sucked balls. Swept by the ChiSox when we should have won at least one. The Giants offense is not hitting with RISP and Bochy is wondering why. Not a good sign. Maybe Bochy should mix up the lineup by doing what I have suggested since the start of the season. Rowand needs to move up and Molina down. Durham had a great homestead so he should stay in the lineup. Velez needs to go down and Hinshaw has looked good. Things need to change in this lineup for this team to get any better.