Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowker To First?

Want a moustache ride? BrewerBall13's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

Re: Bowker To First?

"If a rookie hits .280, he might stick with the big club"...I just kinda figured that photos would be much easier to understand for the type of brain-child that makes ridiculously blatant comments like this...I mean, hell, I would have made it into a mini pop-up book for even more enjoyment if possible...

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I don't think we can count Castillo in as part of the future. He has no real position and we can do better. As far as Rowand is considered, we are stuck with him. No one is willing to take on the years and the salary especially in the first year of his contract. We have to live with our mistakes. Roberts' contract will most likely be bought out if he is not traded which he won't. I don't see Bocock being the future SS of this club. He has a great glove (didn't show it yesterday) but doesn't seem to have a bat. The jury is still out on him since he never played above A ball until now and he has shown a good eye at the plate but it doesn't look promising for his offense. I don't see Ortmeier being a contributor to this team after this year either. We have a lot of good bench players but only a few regulars. Lewis I believe can play everyday LF or CF when they move Rowand to LF. Bowker provides more power than Schierholtz based on minor league numbers and the fact that Bowker has two more MLB homers than Nate. Some of these guys will have to used as trade bait. Nate is off to a horrible start in AAA by the way.

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BrewerBall13 View Post
    "If a rookie hits .280, he might stick with the big club"...I just kinda figured that photos would be much easier to understand for the type of brain-child that makes ridiculously blatant comments like this...
    Such insight. Are you toilet trained also or are you just fixated with photo's of shit. It's post like this from dumb ass people that keep this forum from being the best general baseball forum on the internet. Your attemps at being Macho fall way short as I am sure most of the rest you does also. Good luck with these guys Reefer, because with posters like this guy keeping members will be tough.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Don't let it get to you, man. Shake it off and walk to first

Want a moustache ride? BrewerBall13's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

that was a photo of FAKE shit...thank you very much!

p.s. -- yet another person that fails to recognize humor/sarcasm...gotta love 'em!

not taking sides here...but an appropo phrase comes to mind: rub some dirt on it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12