Thread: Blame it on the Bullpen

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Blame it on the Bullpen

The bullpen is in deep, deep shit. Rueter pitched a good game. He gave up a lot of hits but got out of jams. He only gave up three earned through 5 IP. He outpitched Lidle and the Giants could have won this game, but noooooooooo. Fassero is starting to really struggle his past few games as he only got one out after giving up two runs. Then the Giants came back to tie it in the 8th only to blow it in the bottom of the 8th as new comer Hawkins gave up a grand slam and took the wind out of their sails. I am not gonna get down on Hawkins but this is not why we brought him over. The Giants have lost six straight and my only hope is that the Pads start a losing streak, which I don't see happening. Heads are gonna roll.

Alou was awarded a contract extension through 2006 with an option for 2007.

AA ERA
    Hey guys, long time no see.......I'm going to try to get on more now, i've been busy.

But anyways, this is what i was afraid of with Latoya, but i'm not going to bag on the bullpen, it our crappy *** hitters that can't come through in the clutch. We could've scored alot more than 6 runs we're just a poor sitiuational hitting team. Like Durhams inability to get the sac bunt down, then next batter Pedro hits into a DP, it's **** like that, the ****ing little things.............Well I lied i'm going to bag on the pen........Hawkins......well just get used to that....................How about us getting ****ed over again today, when they said that Feliz trapped the ball........it was a ****ing catch and we got robbed of a DP and they scored a run............................................... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!