Thread: Hey Retard, Sit Vizquel!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants Hey Retard, Sit Vizquel!!

As of right now, Vizquel is hitting .156 with just 9 RBI and a .230 OBP in 114 ABs this season but for some reason Bruce Bochu aka the Retard continues to play him. Retard has this problem last year when he continued to play Vizquel and his wonder .230 BA not to mention batting Dave Roberts and his sub-.300 OBP leadoff. Vizquel is a top five if not the best SS that has played this game but he should not continue to keep getting ABs over Emmanuel Burriss who is batting .298 with a .362 OBP in 104 ABs. The Retard needs to make a permanent change at SS and allow this offense to produce. An OBP like Burriss's would look great in fornt of Winn, Molina and Rowand. Hey Retard! Sit Vizquel already!!

MLB ERA

Re: Hey Retard, Sit Vizquel!!

Bochy loves his vets
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants manager Bruce Bochy and GM Brian Sabean sat down with Omar Vizquel on Tuesday and told the 11-time Gold Glove shortstop he will play less in the season's second half.

"It's all right," Vizquel said. "I completely understand what's going on right now. It's understandable. Due to my struggling and the way I've been swinging the bat, the decision comes a lot easier. If I was hitting like .270, I could make the decision harder. It is tough. I just don't want to end the year sitting on the bench and not have a chance to raise your average. They've given me a chance and I haven't made a move."
    Its only about a month too late but I understand Bochy is mentally slow. Right after this comes out, he starts tonight at SS. Great job Bruce!

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Padres Re: Hey Retard, Sit Vizquel!!

LOLOLOL....Bochy is really effin with you huh? I keep seeing all these thread about a retard......
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I thought Alou was horrible but the Retard is a joke!! I'd rather have Alou and that's saying something.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    I thought Alou was horrible but the Retard is a joke!! I'd rather have Alou and that's saying something.
    OUCH! That's gotta hurt! Although you're probably right about that, but still it's painful to read.

MLB ERA

at this point the object is to lose as much as possible and vizquel gives them that ability, play for the draft at this point
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Winning ballgames is the objective. Sitting Vizquel and letting Burriss play helps the chances now and helps him prepare for the future. The Giants will have a nice pick in the draft regardless.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Vizquel is starting again!!! Our middle infield includes Velez (.213) and Vizquel (.169). How in the **** are you supposed to win with that infield??? Retard needs to be fired!! Let Wotus manage the rest of the season.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Manager Bruce Bochy said Sunday that Omar Vizquel will start twice per week.
    Vizquel's benching lasted all of two games, as he was back in the lineup Sunday while Ivan Ochoa got a rest.
    The Retard was only two months too late on this one. Apparently the Giants kept playing Vizquel before the deadline in hopes he got better so that a team would want him. Too bad that didn;t happen since the Giants had a shot at the West and blew it. They have blown it all year and Bochy best be gone after '08!!