Thread: Giants vs Reds

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants vs Reds

Game 1- Cain got screwed for about the 30th time this season as once again the offesne gave him nothing. He pitched 6 innings and gave up two. Schierholtz and Frandsen had one RBI each. Giants lose 4-2.

Game 2- Pat Misch got the starts and did well throwing five innings giving up just one run. The bullpen did what it does best and gave the game away. The Giants had two blown saved in this one, one by Messenger and the other by Walker. Jack Tacshner also sucked ass. Frandsen went 5-5 and Vizquel was 4-5. with a 3 run homer. Durham had a pinch hit two run single. Giants lose in 11 inning 9-8.

Game 3- Kevin Correia does it once again making a strong case for next year's rotation spot. Seven shutout innings kept the Reds in check to set the stage for Durham's pinch hit single in the 8th to put the Giants up 2-0. Wilson came in to get his 5th save.

MLB ERA

Re: Giants vs Reds

Sorry man I havent been watching much Giants games since the season is just about over.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I like watching it now because the young guys are playing. I also like watching the last days of Pedro Feliz. So long sucker!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

The sucker hit a two run homer to help the Giants come from behind and win 5-4. Travis Blackley gave up two runs in five innings for his first MLB start. Frandsen has had a good series and kept it going by going 2-4. Ortmeier went 3-4 as did Aurilia. Wilson got another save.