Thread: Cubs @ San Fran

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Cubs @ San Fran

Tim Lincecum is on the mound facing off against Jason Marquis. Lincecum is going for his 8th win and the Giants are going to try and make trouble for the Cubs. Cubs eliminated the Giants back in 1998 on a last day playoff.

MLB ERA

Re: Cubs @ San Fran

Giants have the early lead 1-0 in the bottom of the third, Winn just singled, Bonds set to dig in.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Oh dang I was hoping Bonds was going to go yard but he grounds out to first.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants blow it in the ninth. Lincecum tried for his first MLB shutout but couldn't do it and Hennessey and Kline let the doors fly open. Giants lose 5-1.

MLB ERA

Not surprised, I think were getting use to this by now, I'm just curious how many games did our bullpen lost this year? Is there a way to find out?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Our bullpen is only charged with 12 losses and 15 blown saves but they have done their share of ****ing up.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants blow it again *********!!! Zito pitched another great game but it didn't matter as the Gianst ****ed it up. The Giants had a runner on and no outs in the 8th. Aurilia fails to get a bunt down and the next batter of course gets a hit which should have been the game winner. Instead we lose in extra innings 4-2 thanks to an Aurilia error! We won five straight and lose two in a row to the Cubs. Giants should have won both of these games.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants are up 4-1 in the T-7th as Cain has been looking decent. He's all over the place but getting the outs. Roberts had a two run single.

MLB ERA

Cain is like, "**** it, if you guys cant score runs for me, I will have to do it myself."