Thread: 756!

MLB ERA

756!

Congrats Barry! You are the greatest player of my time and possibly ever! AMAZING! I don't care what anyone says about steroids. You still have to be an amazing player to hit 756 home runs! CONGRATS!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 756!

Congrats to Barry and Giants fans. It had to be a surreal experience for them to see it in San Francisco.

One of the greatest of all time, if not the greatest, and the moment everyone will remember him for. With him, Rodriguez and Glavine, this has been a special time to be a baseball fan.

MLB ERA

I must say that that was really classy of Bacsik to tip his cap to Barry. Most players would have just stood there.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

You can either be a class act there and be remembered for doing so while giving up the most prized record in sports or just for the guy who gave it up.

Rookie ERA

Glad to see Barry hit it. Bacsik at least made it into history and he wasn't afraid to challenge Barry all night, I was surprised he had no walks.

MLB ERA

Hey Chompy welcome to s3f, glad to see a felow Giants fan

JOSE REYES IS KING
    Rookie ERA

I still think its hilarious that a guy wearing a mets jersey caught the ball. I feel for him it looks like he got pretty battered in the pile. Then again it was probaobly worth it for the mil or so he will get for the ball. Not bad for a days work
    http://www.getafreeappleiphone.com/i...ers/1167_4.gifpaid for my Jose Reyes jersey Yes it works you can try it too.Free money for quick easy surveys.For Pictures of my checks and tips check out my blog http://paid4mycamera.blogspot.com/

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I just wish Bonds would have stayed in the game. The object is to win the game and Bonds was 3-3 with a triple shy of the cycle. How great would it have been if he hit the cycle the night he broke the greatest record of all time? What if he had homered again? That would have been a night EVERYONE could get excited about.