Thread: Braves @ SF

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Braves @ SF

It took Cain 95 pitches to get 4.1 IP and gave up 4 ERs. Giants are down 4-1 in the T-7th. Bonds 0-2 and Smoltz is pitching a beauty.

MLB ERA

Re: Braves @ SF

Giants lose 4-2, Smoltz pitched another gem, Matt Cain, I dont know whats going on with him, he either needs a week off or something because lately he's been struggling!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Hudson pitched a beauty but the Giants got to the bullpen in the 9th scoring four runs thanks to clutch hits from Feliz and Molina. They lost it in the 13th and Bonds only had one hit. I was hoping for Morris to pitch a gem but he gave up four earned in six. He did have a sharp curve so maybe someone will trade for him. Sanchez blew dick.

MLB ERA

The forums were down yesterday so I couldn't comment on it, I saw the game, great way for our team to bounce back in the 9th, too bad we lost in the 13th.

MLB ERA

Giants win the next two games of the series, Lincecum and Lowry both pitched solid, Vizquel and Roberts are starting to heat up aswell.

MLB ERA

The home plate ump made a bad call on Renteria in the 9th. That was obviously outside.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."