Thread: Champs @ San Fran 4/18- 4/19

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Champs @ San Fran 4/18- 4/19

Matt Morris will get to face his old team as he will battle Randy Kiesler. Morris is 2-0 with a 2.38 ERA. Kiesler was called up when Carpenter went down and faired well in his first career start going six innings and giving up just two runs. Morris has won half of our games thus far.

Game two will feature Noah Lowry (0-2, 2.77 ERA) vs Kip Wells (1-2, 2.25 ERA). Both pitchers should have better records than they do. This should be a good game hoping that Lowry gets his first win. You have to feel bad for Cain and Lowry so far this season.

MLB ERA

Re: Champs @ San Fran 4/18- 4/19

Just 2 games reef? Thats weird because we only had a 2 game series against Colorado.

MLB ERA

I'm getting the last inning of the game because of the Warriors game, 5-5 tied in the bottom of the 9th, Bonds went yard in the 8th to tie up the game!

MLB ERA

Giants win! 6-5 off of a walk off hit by Aurilla. Also being noted Sanchex pitched GREAT in the 12th, he got out of a jam with 1 out runners on the corners, he also picked off Pujols at home while the Cardinals were trying to double steal!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Aurilia has a 11 game hitting streak if I'm not mistaken. Great win after the horrible loss the night before. Didn't take long to get their heads up.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

The Giants sweep the two game series with a win today 6-2. The Giants finally got Lowry a win who has impressed in all three starts this season. And I wanted him to start in AAA 7 innings pitched and giving up just two runs helped Lowry get the win. So did the Cards defense as they committed two errors. Klesko got the start at first and went 3-4 with 2 RBI. Aurilia played third and went 1-3 with 2 RBI. Those two should be in the lineup as much as possible the way they are hitting so far. Klesko got his first start in 8 days. Roberts stole his fifth base and Hennessey got his first start.

MLB ERA

Hennessey got his first start? Are you talking about Brad Hennessey our bullpen pitcher? Or someone else? Because if Lowry started I dont see how Hennessey can start?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Sorry, I meant first save. Now we get to have a weekend series against the DBacks. Time to knock them down a peg.

MLB ERA

Aaaah I see!