Thread: Giants vs Dodgers 4/6,4/7,4/8

MLB ERA

Giants vs Dodgers 4/6,4/7,4/8

Game 1: Lowry is pitching agains the Dodgers, I'm surprised because I thought he was sent down to the minors to get his mechanics fixed, but I guess he has them already fixed? Because he's pitching a solid game so far, he made one critical error which allowed a Dodger run to come in.

Dodgers 1 Giants 0 top of the 6th.

MLB ERA

Re: Giants vs Dodgers 4/6,4/7,4/8

Giants lose game 1, 2-1, the game basically came down to a Noah Lowry error that cost us the run.

Game 2, Giants lose 4-1, Lowe was outstanding, Giants could not hit him, thats all I got to say.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Lowry did pitch well which is a good sign since he had so much trouble finding his release point. Giants need to get this offense figured out.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Bonds with a RBI single in the first off Randy Wolf. Aurilia doubled before that. Bonds batting third has been successful so far. Too bad we can't get runs in bunches. So far the Giants batter have really been making Wolf work which is a good sign.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

The Dodgers take advantage of Zito's walks and tied the game up at 1-1. The Giants just had the bases loaded with no outs and blew it. They are playing like shit! No excuse for not getting at least one run in that situation.

MLB ERA

Zito has looked like crap for the start of the season.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Zito has never been a good April pitcher but I did expect a lot better than what he did today. His first start was a decent one but this was absolute shit. Todd LInden had a nice day going 2-3 with a walk and Feliz provided some offense hitting a two run shot. Bullpen once again looked like poop.