Thread: A couple of things that piss me off

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants A couple of things that piss me off

Ray Durham is having a career year this year in which the Giants might want to sign him to a one year deal and have Frandsen a utility guy next year spelling Vizquel and Durham. This money should be going towards something else but now who knows.

Barry Bonds has started a resurgence this month as the Giants might sign him to a one year deal now costing us more money that should be going towards the future such as Sorinao or Carlos Lee.

We have already thrown money at Winn who has had a piss poor year. Other FA's include Schmidt, Alou, Kline, Feliz, Hillenbrand, Stanton and Finley. Of those who should go include Feliz, Finley, Alou and Kline. Feliz is not getting any younger and still has shown no promise at the plate. These things could happen now and that worries me a lot.

MLB ERA
    If i was GM, i would resign bonds, alou, hillenbrand, durham, visquel and schmidt.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

If I was GM, Of those players listed, I would sign Durham, Vizquel, Schmidt (you always need an ace), possible Alou.... That is it from the current roster... Soriano, C.Lee, and lefty hitter and pitching, pitching, pitching, oh BTW, did I mention pitching!!!!

MLB ERA
    Schmidt should go to the Padres, that way he never has to pitch against them again.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I guess I can say the same about Peavy this year as Cain has owned him. Guys, Vizquel was not even on this list. He is still under contract. Benitez is too but needs to be bought out!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

ooopppsss... my bad. I misread your list.. I would still resign him though.. hahahaha...