Thread: The Bear's Final Thread/post!

AAA ERA

The Bear's Final Thread/post!

This is my final Thread/Post on Strike 3 Forums! I will not go into the details of why I am leaving the forums as those who need to know already know why. This post is to all the friends and acquaintances I have made since I joined the Forum early this year. You have made me feel welcome, and you have made me think. I have spent many hours agreeing and arguing with many of you, but it has all been fun. If I have offended any of you I am sorry, but I probably would do it again. So to missionhockey21, You are a good and fair Administrator and it would have nice to watch the Forum grow. Providence A's thanks for your support, ATLien, 777rak, A'sDiehard, I always found your post very interesting and thanks for your early support, Giants666 , keep the passion and keep thinking with logic, GiantsFan83, keep the passion but learn to spell and tone down the language, DirtyKash, I always loved to read your posts but wondered what you did for a job, and SF Kid, you brought me to the forum and have been a friend for a long long time. We will keep in touch. You are the BEST!

So for now the Bear goes into Hibernation!

BEAR OUT!!!!!!!

Good job LTR, you made Bear leave.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AA ERA
    Well Bear, sad to see you go......... good luck on whatever your going to be doing.....you will be missed that's for sure.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    Good job LTR, you made Bear leave.
    What did Reefer do?

MLB ERA

MLB ERA
    Later...

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Reefer did nothing! Reefer has been the same guy since day one and isn't changing! He had beef with me and couldn't let shit go! Adios and life goes on!