Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Pedro Feliz be Traded?

AAA ERA
    Reefer... When you get like this it is best for all that we just ignore each other. So that is what I shall do. I will be active in the forum but from time to to I will not be responding to you! And yes I can see your response of FINE already because with few exceptions everyone just excepts the false premise that you always know what you are talking about.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    It was a simple question and I am keeping this civil. If you think anything I wrote was false please express why rather than just saying "in your mind". Nothing I said was opinion but rather fact! Again if you think somehting I said was wrong, explain! It can be done without name calling or personal attacks because I will remove them. You cannot try and debate someone by not explaining yourself and just saying that the other person always thinks he is right. Doesn't work that way! Myabe if you would come up with soemthing to actually change someones's mind, then it could happen. If you can't handle a simple debate, then adios!

No, no and no! Cabrera is better than Feliz in almost every aspect of the game! He can actually play defense in the OF and draw a walk. He doesn't have much power but the Yankees have plenty of that already. He will hit for a far better average. point is the Yankees can go get far better players than Feliz's useless ass. If they want a guy with a bat, they are going after the wrong man! I read the articles mentioning Feliz and every single other player the wrote of was better than Feliz!
    What exactly is not true about this?

AAA ERA
    GiantsFan83...I do not think that the Yankees want to trade Randy johnson for Feliz and I do not think the Giants want Randy Johnson either. The Yankees are interested in Feliz but it would be for another position player or prospects or both? We will just have to see!

Reefer... When you get like this it is best for all that we just ignore each other. So that is what I shall do. I will be active in the forum but from time to to I will not be responding to you! And yes I can see your response of FINE already because with few exceptions everyone just excepts the false premise that you always know what you are talking about.
    What? He said something (something with which I agree with him on) and you get all pissy?

What the ****?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

The more I think about the Yankees, the more they need starting pitching, since that's falling into disrepair right now. In a few weeks, they will have Erubiel Durazo playing every day at DH, Cabrera in LF, Damon in CF, and Williams platooning with someone else (maybe Cairo or Crosby?) in RF. They certainly need a starter to help solidify that rotation, and that would be where their few minor league resources should be spent.

Uhh...am I missing posts?

Quote Originally Posted by General
    Have you seen Bernie play LF?
    Hehehe. Nice one General!

Randy Johnson? Please.

Whoever suggested "Randy Johnson" for anything should be shot. The Yanks would have to send their best prospect for anyone to take on the Small Unit, let alone get something of value in return.

Quote Originally Posted by General
    Whoever suggested "Randy Johnson" for anything should be shot. The Yanks would have to send their best prospect for anyone to take on the Small Unit, let alone get something of value in return.
    Agreed.

As great as Randy has been he's just about done at this point. However, the Mariners thought he was done 8 years or so ago. Since then he's kicked ass and taken names. Go figure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12