Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants complement top pick on Day 2

AAA ERA
    At that moment!

Well anyway, don't shoot the messenger!

AAA ERA
    never!!!

I look at the orgainzation's managment as the culprit here. They either don't have the proper personnel in place to adequately scot and evaluate young talent or somebody who dones't know shit from Shinola is making the final decisions and it's blowing up in the Giants' faces.

Management in pro sports usually seperates the men from the boys except in the case of the Yankees where money is the deciding factor.

AAA ERA
    Whayever, I think they know a good player when they see one. The real problem is their plan or lack of one! JMO

IF THEY KNEW A GOOD PLAYER WHEN THEY SAW ONE HOW COME SO FEW PAN OUT. THE GIANTS FARM SYSTEM IS KIND OF IN A SCHAMBLES ISN'T IT? oops.

AAA ERA
    Not really. In the past few years it has gotten stronger. I look for some players soon. Yery soon!

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Kid
    I look at the orgainzation's managment as the culprit here. They either don't have the proper personnel in place to adequately scot and evaluate young talent or somebody who dones't know shit from Shinola is making the final decisions and it's blowing up in the Giants' faces.

Management in pro sports usually seperates the men from the boys except in the case of the Yankees where money is the deciding factor.
    It's ****ing Dick Tidrow, that's our player personal director.......That guy is ****ing garbage, but it's Sabean's butt buddy from the Yankees

AAA ERA
    I like Sabean but if you have to put the blame on someone the buck stops with him! Tidrow is just a toddy.

AA ERA
    Yeah I know Sabean needs to fire him but like I said it's Sabean's butt buddy from the Yankees, so he ****ing won't do it.

AAA ERA
    666... No, what I am saying is its Sabean's fault. Tidrow can do the job, its just that they focus on pitchers to much and not on position player enough. Its been this way for the last 15-20 years.

AA ERA
    Yep that is their philosophy groom pitchers and just trade for position players. They do need start doing a better ****ing job with the position players.

AAA ERA
    666...You can say that again, but I think they already have. Look at Kevin F. , Linden, Ellison, Travis I., and there are more as you know with your minor league reports.

AA ERA
    Not Linden...............he's just another Jacob Cruz

AAA ERA
    No, he is better than that. If the Giants did not believe they could win this year with all these old guys, Linden would be a starter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast