Thread: Schmidt OK

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Schmidt OK

Jason Schmidt should be fine to make his next start after leaving Wednesday's game with a cramp in his right leg.
    "I'm good. I feel fine," Schmidt said. "Every now and then I get a few of these. I probably should drink more water before I go out there." Schmidt picked up a win for allowing one run and striking out 10 in 5 2/3 innings against the Marlins tonight.

Great news as he has returned to form and has become the true ace of this team. We can rely on him to get a win or at least pitch good enough to get a win. He stopped a three game losing streak and that's what we need out of our ace! Pretty weird that Lowry was our best pitcher last year!

MLB ERA

Padres

So he's ok? You sure?

Whew!

AA ERA
    Well you know the Giants aren't going to take no chances with Schmidty.........Like Krukow said he got a cramp.......But Matheney got a concussion in the game, I didn't see it, so hopefully it's a slight concussion and won't miss to much time.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Greene is hitting the ball well and some say Knoedler might be called up for the weekend if need be.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufio181
    So he's ok? You sure?
    Cramps don't bother me especially when he has another day of rest. If it were his groin bothering him, I would be upset.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    some say Knoedler might be called up for the weekend if need be.
    There has to be a rostor spot open for that to happen and I don't think Matheney is going on the DL.