Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: If Felipe Alou Does Not Return Next Season Who Would You Like As The Next Manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    Like I said which is it!
    I dunno...six and one, half dozen and another?

AAA ERA
    Man if you do not know the answer just say so and I prove my point! Or maybe you just did in you weird way!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I clearly pointed out how it was two very different things. Read it over if you must!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    Man if you do not know the answer just say so and I prove my point! Or maybe you just did in you weird way!
    In the 'war zone' I think I forget the question. -- never mind the answer.

AAA ERA
    Thats because he has no answer just alot BS!

We're Winning Tonight But Schmidt Has Thrown 104 Pitches Through Six Innings. Ah Oh!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    He is doing well for the Giants and we haven't got to use him in the role we acquired him for. On the other hand, you can't be realistic on thinking we can actually get something for him with his salary, the fact he is coming off the DL and he is 40!
    Please read this again. Trying to come up with some answer for the last line. Again, two different things!

AAA ERA
    I can read this shi. 50 times and it is still shi.! You have no clue and it becomes more clear by the second. You had a chance to agree to disagree and it would have been over, but NO you alway want to backhand someone. You are just full of shi.!!!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Where are you getting lost? You haven't responded as to what you think we could honestly get? You are a joke!! We are stuck with Alou!!!

AAA ERA
    Now we are stuck with this great player we have not been able to play enought with Barry. Is he good or does he suck? Thats a simple question? If he is good we will be able to get at least minor leaguers. If he sucks an old glove! I do not care he is taking playing time from someone you can help us now and in the Future! Do I need to define future to you? My god man is anyone home?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    He was good before he left and and was last year as well. We need to find out when he comes back so we can win some ballgames. Point is we are not going to get anything worth a shit because of every reason i brought up. An old glove? Trading what we have for.....what we have? Also who are we keeping out? Bonds, Finley and Winn take up the OF with Ellison backing up? Not making sense! Also, go look in our minors! Find me the future of OFers!!

This thread was closed for the good of the site since it was going nowhere!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456