Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants @ Houston

AAA ERA
    Give Wright his due, he pitched great. That is the second straight game he has done very well. That brings up the question what schould the ritation be?

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    Give Wright his due, he pitched great. That is the second straight game he has done very well. That brings up the question what schould the ritation be?
    I've been trying to figure out the "ritation" but I'm having a hard time.

AAA ERA
    Well if everyone has their way there are too many pitchers. So if Hennessey is in who is out and its not Cain?

Well Cain is out for now. If the rotation excels while he's out you can bet they aren't going to fix what ain't broke.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Cain with two innings in relief tonight. I thought Alou said he wasn't going to use him out of the bullpen?

Felipe

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    Cain with two innings in relief tonight. I thought Alou said he wasn't going to use him out of the bullpen?

Felipe
    Isn't that a pisser? WTF is Alou doing? I might have to go to San Francisco and beat the shit out of the old f*****.

AAA ERA
    You can count on Alou putting him back in the rotation. That is a given!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    He has to work on his stuff so why not do it in a blow out game against live hitters? Cain threw 20 pitches and 14 were strikes. Giants win the series and have just crushed the Astros. Bonds is back to just hitting the ball and not trying to hit homeruns. He has leveled his swing and the Giants have been rewarded. Feliz has homered in back to back games which is a great sign. Someone has to produce behind Barry since Alou is gone. Just a good game all around for the offense. Matheny raised his average to .266 tonight.

The rotation is too hard to figure. Hennessey and Wright both belong but one can't and its probably Hennessey.

AAA ERA
    Reefer...This has to stop. We agree again. But I still feel the with pitchers getting hurt Hennessey will get his starts and if someone really goes bad for lets say 8 weeks Hennessey will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    He has to work on his stuff so why not do it in a blow out game against live hitters? Cain threw 20 pitches and 14 were strikes.
    Excellent point. But Alou prboably didn't figure it out that way!

AAA ERA
    Larry Kruger had it right last summer! But that is another story. I feel the game may have gone past Alou. If this is the case who would you like to see as manager?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Wotus or Righetti could handle it!

AAA ERA
    For me it is Righetti. All the players love him and would play their hearts out for him. Then you can make Gardner the pitching coach!

MLB ERA
    my friend lives in houston, he's a die hard giants fan like me, ever since bonds hit 713, he's been saying he will hit it to me here in houston(he got tickets for all 3 games btw) lol so tonight is his last night for any hope of catching 714

AAA ERA
    Not if you believe Alou. He says Bonds will not play tonight!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast