Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you guys concerned about Bonds' health?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Are you guys concerned about Bonds' health?

When he was rounding the bases after the HR last night, he looked like he was in a serious amount of pain. Does this concern you? Do you think he will last the entire season?
    rf28

I hope his knee falls right off.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AA ERA
    Kinda like how I feel about RJ arm.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34
    Kinda like how I feel about RJ arm.
    Or Curt Schillings ankle.
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    This thread is about the knee. I was hoping it was another steroids thread regarding his health.

MLB ERA
    funny thing is that with a banged up knee the pussy ass pitcher still walk him

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan83
    funny thing is that with a banged up knee the pussy ass pitcher still walk him
    Instead of the intentional pass they should just bean him in the knee with a 95mph fastball and make him earn the base.
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by yhova
    Instead of the intentional pass they should just bean him in the knee with a 95mph fastball and make him earn the base.
    u gota be the biggest pussy on the diamand if you hit a batter for no reason

A quality post right there.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Another classy Yankee fan!

Of course I am concerned but not to a huge degree. Bonds will get his days off to rest that knee and he is still going. If you have ever sustained a leg injury in baseball you would know that it hurts to walk rather than run. Running after a ball in the OF, you aren't thinking about as your adrenaline is rushing. I can see why he was in slight pain just jogging around the bases. When he runs, it is with a limp. Only after does he limp. He has already exceeded a lot of expectations with games played thus far. He wants a ring and as long as the Giants keep winning, he will keep playing through the pain.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    How about the torque he puts on the knee when he swings? By all rights, that should stress the ligaments/tendons in the knee, causing him pain.
    rf28

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Oh he's in pain all right. Bonds has been pulling the ball hard just not over the fences. His two homeruns have been opposite field which tells me he is getting back on track. His has admitted to the knee swelling up but said he will not miss significant time. We are paying Finley $8 mil for soemthing and that's help the OF rest. $8 mil for ****ing backup players!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan83
    u gota be the biggest pussy on the diamand if you hit a batter for no reason
    How are you a pussy ? Once you are done beaning said batter, the batter is the one standing there with the bat in his hands...
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    How are you a pussy ? Once you are done beaning said batter, the batter is the one standing there with the bat in his hands...
    Being too much of a pussy to try and actually get the guy out with your own talent. Instead you want to be a pussy and try to end his career so you don't have to face him. Think about hot shot!

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Thought I had posted this article here before but must be mistaken. Looking/watching the guy, I gotta agree.

Bonds article in SD paper
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast