Thread: Giants @ Arizona Game 4

Giants @ Arizona Game 4

Hmmm..Giants hang a five spot on the 'Backs in the first.

Now that's a good thing!

1st Alou singled to left, Winn scored, Vizquel to third, Finley to second. 1-0
    1st Durham tripled to deep center, Vizquel, Finley and Alou scored. 4-0
    1st Niekro singled to left, Durham scored. 5-0
    3rd Wright singled to left, Durham scored, Niekro to second. 6-0

Through 3 Wright with a no-no!

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Hah, funny stuff. Bonds comes up to pinch hit and they quickly intentionally walk him to load the bases. I wonder if they remember that he's hitting .214?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    Hah, funny stuff. Bonds comes up to pinch hit and they quickly intentionally walk him to load the bases. I wonder if they remember that he's hitting .214?
    They have deep memories of the past.

This just in: The Giants pitching sucks!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    They saw him hit that double off the wall last game. Bonds is hitting the ball hard but right at people.

Wright pitched a hard game last night. He got himself in trouble a lot but got out of it and pitched well. Its just too bad the bullpen had to blow it for him. Feliz finally came through and hit the deciding double. Good win as the Giants have yet to lose a series.

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    Good win as the Giants have yet to lose a series.
    Good point. Guess it doesn't matter how you're doing it if you're winning BUT I'm spectical after the first couple of weeks. The hitting will have to come around better than what we've seen so far AND the pitching is really struggling. Not exactly the vision I had going into the season. Something will need to improve as we're not going to continue to win the way we have been. The odds are just against that happening.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Lowry is coming back to shape things up and with Benitez back hopefully someone like Taschner is out. Wright should be 3-0 as he has been great and exceeded my expectations. This dude can flat out pitch. Schmidt still has the K's but the walks are killing him. Morris has been solid but Cain has a lot fo work to do.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Also I will be out of town all weekend at a bluegrass festival. Its up to you to keep the site up. hope you have a good weekend as well and GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!

Crap. Now both you and Bear are taking time off. This is really unacceptable but I'll do the best I can.

DK shows up too once in a while.

We have to start a major S.F. Giants Fan recruiting effort.

Have a good time Reefer!

BTW ---- GO GIANTS!!!!!!