Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giants Open Important 3 Game Series With The Dodgers!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Top of the 4th made me sick as hell. Two on and no out and Alou hits a weak flare to second, Durham swings at a first pitch pop out on the infield and Feliz strikes out on a pitch in the dirt. Pathetic execution!!!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Top of the 6th went a little better. Vizquel gets a leadoff double followed by a Sweeney single. With runners on first and thrid, Seo balks in a home. Bonds moves the runner over to third but then Alou pops up weakly to CF on the first pitch he sees. Terrible! Thankfully Durham finally got a hit and Sweeney scored. Feliz hit a hot shot to third and Mueller threw it to second for the force out but Durham was safe but called out. 2-0 into the bottom of the 6th and Hennessey is throwing extremely well. Good things from the pitching aspect of it!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Vizquel just made one of the best heads up plays I have seen a long, long time. With runners on first and second and one out (and Hennessey struggling to find the strike zone) Lofton hit a groundball to Durham and hit flips it to Vizquel. Omar then turns and fires to THIRD!! Runner over runs the bag and is thrown out. Great play from one of the greatest SS's ever!!!!

Baseball Guru
    Rookie ERA
    Looks like Bonds ain't doing anything. Nice play by Vizquel though. Bonds won't hit a homerun tonight. Giants are up 2-0 Top 7

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Bonds still had a good at bat moving the runner over to third who later scored.

Giants caught a break in the bottom of the 7th as Hennessey walked the bases loaded with one out but Munter came in to shut the door. Piss poor execution from both teams tonight. Giants blew another opportunity in the 8th as Feliz hit into a double play after Durham struck out with none out and two on. Feliz needs to go after this season.

Giants ...and DOWN go the Dodgers

GIANTS WIN, GIANTS WIN!!!!!

Sweet to take 2 of 3 from those assholes! I'll sleep better tonight!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Worrell comes in and gets his 5th save of the year! Giants have got to hit with runners in scoring position. It has been embarrassing so far but the Giants have yet to lose a series and now sit atop the NL West.

The hitting has to start coming around. We're doing it with mirrors right now but I'll take it.

AAA ERA
    Life is better than good. Its so good the Bear is going into HIBERNATION! So its up to the Kid & Reefer to keep the Giants headed in the right direction. See you all in mid-may. I feel tired!

MLB ERA
    woo hoo 2 of 3 from the dodgers!!!!!!!!!!

A bear on vacation?

Have a great time!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123