Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants Open Important 3 Game Series With The Dodgers!

Personally I think the riff between Bonds and Kent were over blown by ---guess who --- the media. As usual they took something and ran with it at every opportunity. I think it could have been worked out and the Gaints organization would have been better for it...oh well that's ancient history.

Now I hate Kent. It's only right ---- He's a ****ing Dodger. Nuff said.

Finley singles to score Durham in the second.

1-0 Giants!!!! Top of 3.

Navarro grounded out to first, J Kent scored, J Cruz Jr to third, J Loney to second.

Dodgers lead 2-1 --- now bottom of 7.

UGH!

AAA ERA
    Giants loose 3-1 to the Dodgers.
    Tonight was just not the Giants night. Good pitching by O. Perez and good D by the Dodgers combined with way too many walks by J. Schmidt put the Giants in a hole they could not get out of. There will be games like this through out the season and how they play the next day will decide the fate of the 2006 Giants. Let hope for a great game Sunday and a series victory.

GO GIANTS BEAT THE DODGERS!!!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Berryoid has done NOTHING this season. He wont make it another 2 months. He will retire. His elbow is an issue and he said he would play but with all the issues he has it could be a great excuse to leave the game.

What do you all think?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    Berryoid has done NOTHING this season. He wont make it another 2 months. He will retire. His elbow is an issue and he said he would play but with all the issues he has it could be a great excuse to leave the game.

What do you all think?
    Personally I think you're right.

While others think Barry will stick it out until he gets the record, I believe it's getting to be too much for the guy. And yes, now the elbow is ESPN news worthy. I don't see him continuing this all that much longer. Works for me either way.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    To me it would be nice to see him get the record, the investagation is not right. McGwire Sosa Palmerio Sheffield Brady Anderson and others have used steriods, hell sp have. used it with a minor slap on the hand. Could very well be beacuse he is close to passing Arron or which I believe it very well is because bonds has lied about steriods and taxes..

IF I was Bonds I will break this home run record then the day he passes retire. Screw the Media and fans. In no way would I want to deal with all the bs the fans have done to him.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AAA ERA
    Bonds will finish this year! He will pass Ruth but will not pass Hank! Jmo

AAA ERA
    This is a BIG game for the Giants today!

Hennessey
    0-0, -.--

@

Seo
    0-0, 9.00

For me this is the game that could tell us early on how they will finish the season. Do they come back after last nights loss and play well or do they roll over and die. We will soon see!

GO GIANTS BEAT THE BUMS!!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Kent wanted to leave so there wasn't much management could do.

Bonds is still hitting the ball hard and soon those balls will drop or go out of the park. Bonds will play out the year because no one has more pride than this guy and he isn't leaving the game with a .190 average.

Hennessey going against Seo doesn't make me feel good. Hennessey got pounded and walked too many hitters in ST.

As for the game last night, why the hell was Niekro hitting third? I thought Finley should have been there since he is a better hitter.

AAA ERA
    Hennessey would not be my choice either but it is still a BIG game.

Niekro was hitting third because of the thought that hitting in front of Bonds he would see more fastballs. He did not produce last night, and I question if he will all year. If it was my choice Snow would still be at first!

GO GIANTS, BEAT L.A.!!!!

Put yourself in Bonds' shoes. Pride or no pride. You'd think his pride would not allow him to be humiliated each and every at bat this year on the road by the fans who are a buncha dickheads anyway. Think of the pounding his mind is taking. Think of the sleepless nights. IMO it’s not even worth it. Barry Bonds has nothing to prove to anybody. In my mind he is one of the top three players in major league baseball history -- HR record or not.

These other dead beats like McGuire make me sick. McGuire wasn't even a complete player. Sosa...that lying SOB is a piece of shit. Palermo -- ditto. Sat there and lied with a straight face. Saw that on TV...as for Bonds, I don't know what he said to the Grand Jury and it this point it makes little or no difference. It is what it is. Take the steroids away from all the players and who is the best player? Yeah, Barry Bonds.

F*ck a buncha Federal Government.

AAA ERA
    Its a game! Watch your BLOOD PRESSURE. You sound like you are about to blow a gasket!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    Its a game! Watch your BLOOD PRESSURE. You sound like you are about to blow a gasket!
    Pot > Kettle > Black

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Bonds is hitting the ball hard just not getting results. He is coming around but I doubt he thinks he's humiliated.

Niekro can produce but not out of the three hole. Stick him back down at #6 with Feliz backing him up. The Giants simply aren't hitting right away buty Alou's lineup changes aren't helping that either. Makes no sense to put a guy in front of Bonds who doesn't walk, strikes out too often and is not as good of a hitter as the others.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast