Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants vs. Astro's Rained out for Second Day In A Row!

AAA ERA

Giants vs. Astro's Rained out for Second Day In A Row!

The Giants game set for tonight (4/12) has been rained out! I can't remember a time when 2 games in a row have been rained out in S.F.. Soon there will be a call to dome ATT Park. God help us!! No word on make up game at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    The Giants game set for tonight (4/12) has been rained out! I can't remember a time when 2 games in a row have been rained out in S.F.. Soon there will be a call to dome ATT Park.
    Well that sucks. Here we are jonsin' for baseball and we're rained out twice in San Francisco in friggin' April. Waaaahhhhhhhhh?

AAA ERA
    LATE NEWS!; It look like the games Thursday my be played. The weather may improve thursday so lets hope! GO GIANTS BEAT THE ASTRO's!!!

LATE NEWS!; It look like the games Thursday my be played. The weather may improve thursday so lets hope! GO GIANTS BEAT THE ASTRO's!!!
    Oh that's great...we're depending on what the weather man says about Thursday. They have no clue. Sad part is they get paid for being wrong 90% of the time. Wouldn't we all love to have a job like that?

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Giants game set for tonight (4/12) has been rained out! I can't remember a time when 2 games in a row have been rained out in S.F.. Soon there will be a call to dome ATT Park. God help us!! No word on make up game at this time.
    The game recap says it has never been rained out in back-to-back days in SF.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    We will have to wait and see if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Giants were on a roll and now haven't played ball in three days. Bonds "tweaked" knee should be better and Durham can always give his legs a rest. The pitchers especially the pen are sure to be throwing side sessions. Our pitchers need to be pitching.

Say Hey Reefer -- nice Avatar!

MLB ERA

last time there was back to back rainouts in SF was in 1961 against the cardinals

AAA ERA
    Reefer... Where can you find Avatars like the one you are using currently? It looks great!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I just simply yahooed images of Willie Mays and found this kickass card that I used to have!

AAA ERA
    Reefer...Thanks for the Info.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    What's up guys. How's the weather in San Francisco? You think they'll be able to play today's doubleheader?

Touch and go for today as I understand it.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Kid
    Touch and go for today as I understand it.
    Sweet news! Play ball. Been a while since we got a chance to see what Bonds is up to.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    Sweet news! Play ball. Been a while since we got a chance to see what Bonds is up to.
    So far Mr. Bonds isn't up to much. I guess he twisted his knee but nothing serious. Well on second thought anything that happens to him physically is serious these days. He's off to a rough start but when the sleeping Giant (no pun intended) awakens -- watch out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast