Thread: Alou is coming

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Alou is coming

Moises will be back with the team on Friday night which is huge news. The Giants need aboost in any way they can get it. Bonds is recovering slowly and has not got on the field yet. Pitching has continued to kill us but we have the undefeated Lowry going against the Dbacks. Vasquez is 0-3 and has given up 5 ER in each start. The Padres are facing the redhot Dodgers so hopefully they can cool them down.

Rookie ERA
    Whew......now that's some big news for this team right about now since last night was probably one of the most disgraceful performances I've seen being a Giants fan. How in the world you only score one run on eleven hits against the struggling Javier Vasquez I have no idea. How the hell can Arizona scratch out two runs on three hits and still pull out a victory is a mystery to me. And on that note, leaving ten men on base? **SIGH** Just pathetic. Lowry pitched an excellent gem like performance, and with the so-called NL's best hitting team so far, I believe Noah deserved better than what he got yesterday night, just horrific.

Hopefully Moises can provide some spark in the middle of our lineup Friday night. To get ourselves back on track in our division because it looks like with every loss we get, LA just seems to keep winning, and if we're not careful, could run away with the NL West surprisingly enough. GET WELL BARRY!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Congrats on Alou's return. I just saw the Giants play at Coors field last week and they really needed that offensive punch. Alou can help you guys with that. Congrats.

He's not the first injured outfielder I'd like to have back but I must say he's better then nothing. The Dodgers are doing too good and we're just average. I'm afraid that even with Alou it will remain the same.