Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bonds' circus has only just begun

AAA ERA
    You only look into something if you have a way to fix it. Selig could not pick his noise so what make anyone think he can fix anything!!

DUMP SELIG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    You only look into something if you have a way to fix it. Selig could not pick his noise so what make anyone think he can fix anything!!

DUMP SELIG!!!!
    That is exactly the point. Be careful what you wish for.

They might uncover something (albeit it doubtful) they really don't want to get in to! Talk about being bad for baseball. Selig is a complete idiot for 1) reading the book and 2) over reacting to form an investigative team that doesn't know their ass from third base.

This guy has got to go. He's about to do more harm than good and I think everybody but HIM knows it. Dipshit.

AAA ERA
    He is not about to do more harm than good, he has done a great deal of harm already! Plus, I think he knows he is a Dipshit!

He is not about to do more harm than good, he has done a great deal of harm already! Plus, I think he knows he is a Dipshit!
    What possible "good" can he do? -- unless he wants to completely 100% exonerate Bonds. But then an awfully lot of people will chastise him for sweeping shit under the rug. Better he just left well enough alone. But he's not smart enough for that. He's stepping all over his dick and he doesn't even know it -- YET.

AAA ERA
    AMEN! MY BLOOD PRESSURE! I FEEL FAINT! INEED TO REST!

AMEN! MY BLOOD PRESSURE! I FEEL FAINT! INEED TO REST!
    At this point we have no chocie but to "rest"...me too...cya later!

Carry one.

AAA ERA
    Well I am rested so, LET GO GIANTS!!!

MLB ERA
    astrisks hahaha woo hoo i spelled it correctly

ok seriously my take on this you guys probably already know from my previous posts

if baseball is going to put astrisks on bond's records IF he took roids, then its not fair to him, because if your going to question him, then why not roger marris who had previous career high in HRs at 41ish i believe and jumps to 61, why not gaylord perry who used grease from his hair to get an extra edge on his curve ball which is also considered cheating, why no babe ruth, he did not play against the negro leagues, durring his era the media was so fan friendly they only posted the positives for there teams not the negatives, why not put astrisk on everyone who played at coors field and minute maid park? those hitter friendly parks. I mean in a way I might be silly to say that, but those are actual facts.

AAA ERA
    So true.

AA ERA
    if baseball is going to put astrisks on bond's records IF he took roids, then its not fair to him, because if your going to question him, then why not roger marris who had previous career high in HRs at 41ish i believe and jumps to 61, why not gaylord perry who used grease from his hair to get an extra edge on his curve ball which is also considered cheating, why no babe ruth, he did not play against the negro leagues, durring his era the media was so fan friendly they only posted the positives for there teams not the negatives, why not put astrisk on everyone who played at coors field and minute maid park? those hitter friendly parks. I mean in a way I might be silly to say that, but those are actual facts.
    Amen!
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

AAA ERA
    Its time to say good bye to this thread!

Threads like this most likely will never die. This topic is so sensitive to the fans and to MLB that the debate will rage on forever. Sad but ture.

AA ERA
    I just made it to see if a lot of SF fans thought the same as I about the whole situation. Glad to see I have found that the ones on this board do.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

MLB ERA
    another thing, these are the same baseball writers who accused bonds of being on roids, and the same who believed in "baseball gods" and "curses" pretty pathetic and lame eh?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123