Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Noah Lowry forced to leave Braves game early

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Bear, I'm sorry but you are just way off here. Fassero did have great defense behind him but that's part of it. He threw strikes and didn't walk anyone. Out of the 46 pitches he threw, 30 were strikes. He handled the big hitters so well. He gave up back to back homers but otherwise wasn't really hit that hard and solo shots don't hurt ya. Feliz and Vizquel did well to help him out but Fassero with no notice that he was pitching did fantastic and that's his role, long reliever.

AAA ERA
    On this we just have agree to disagree. By mid year Fassero will be GONE! Ouestion,
    when does a long reliever have notice? If he needs notice than you are in trouble!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    They have notice by being up and ready in the bullpen. Fassero had no idea and wasn't warming up in the pen. He was rushed out there and there is no dispute on that and what did he do after being rushed? He got Jordan to strike out. By mid year, you will be kissing Fassero's ass for being on the roster. He is a valuable asset to this team and the Giants brass saw that today. Fassero is 1-0 and for one reason, he did his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    Fassero is a joke, and they need to address that.
    Oh so NOW you're seeing my point earlier this week

Fassero is garbage. I don't like this guy. Never have.

AAA ERA
    Reefer.. Sorry my friend, but the Brass did see the game I saw, and a mid year departure by me sooner than midyear! The fact he is 1-0 is as they say pure luck! Management knows it and so does Fassero. In fact he may save himself the pain and just retire! We will see. It looks to me as if Fassero is this years Woody!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    That's why they gave him an extension? It doesn't make sense. They saw the game I saw and to say its pure luck is utterly ignorant. I showed how well he did without notice and to say he is garbage is ignorant as well. Look what he did for us last year in a very disappointing pitching staff. If he keeps upo what he did today meaning hitting his spots and not allowing a lot of base runners, there is no reason why he won't be on this team.

AAA ERA
    Look this is how two people see a game, and see it completely different. I am not calling you ignorant and I would like you to show me the same respect. You saw it on TV and I saw it from behind the Giant dugout. You saw it one way I saw it another. Leave it alone!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I didn't call you ignorant but said calling it "pure luck" was. Yes I saw it on TV and you saw it in person and there is no difference, we both saw it. I saw Fassero handle the big guys in the lineup and make mistakes to the little guys like McCann and Sosa. To say management saw it the way you did is silly as well. They aren't hoping for this man to retire especially after giving him an extension. It makes no sense. He pitched well last year and has done so this year.

AAA ERA
    To say, I saw it in person and you saw it on TV and there is no difference says a great deal! I will no longer debate this with you because you can not debate someone who feels they know everything. Good luck!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    So there is a difference between us seeing the exact same thing? And I am the one who thinks they know everything because you know what management was thinking? Look in the mirror. You seem to be a smart guy and a great Giants fan but what you say just doesn't make any sense. I back my statements up with facts. One thing you are right about is there is no debate. Giants are 2-1! Go Giants!

Nice stats, Jeff!

THAT is garbage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Noah Lowry forced to leave Braves game early-boxscore-gif  

AAA ERA
    Reefer.. FACT!

J. FASSERO

W L ERA IP H R ER HR
    1 0 7.36 3.2 5 3 3 2

COLD HARD FACTS!! But you do have the right to your opinion! JMO

Hehehe... I posted this is the other thread...

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Cold Hard Facts
    Fassero came in with no preparation and threw 30 strikes out of 46 pitches and handled the big bats in the lineup well. He had no walks and struck out two. He gave up two SOLO shots and kept his team in the game when their best starter last year went down. That is not garbage but if you want to try and throw some stats at me go ahead. The FACTS say otherwise. Fassero is our everyman in the bullpen and Jeff did exactly what every Ginats fans should have wanted him to do and keep us in the game.

AAA ERA
    Reefer... Right, we do not agree, and on this matter we will never agree. It is your right to have an opinion and it is my right to have an opinion. The good part is that the Giants did win and in very little time that is all that will count. GO GIANTS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast