Thread: JetHawk @ Storm game

MLB ERA

JetHawk @ Storm game

Hey I was just wondering if any you Padres fans might be going to the to any of the Storm opening week games? I am going on April 9th game, with my core group leader from church. Any of you guys planning on attending? Maybe we could officaly meet lol. I will of course be wearing my Lancaster JetHawks hat. Be sure to let me know if you plan on going to the April 9th game, that way maybe we would get together.

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    We're going to try to get out to Elsinore a few times......but not sure when......
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

MLB ERA
    Cool thankx for replying so quick, padresfan . Anyone other Padres fan planning on going?

MLB ERA
    NP....... we passed by the field on our way home from spring training....... pretty close to it on the 215......and we were talking about hitting up a farm game......plus it's only about a 45min ride from where we live and we can hit up the wineries also.......

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by padrefanforever
    NP....... we passed by the field on our way home from spring training....... pretty close to it on the 215......and we were talking about hitting up a farm game......plus it's only about a 45min ride from where we live and we can hit up the wineries also.......
    So does that mean you might be able to go when I am going? April 9th?

The stadium is pretty close to our house about an hour away.

MLB ERA
    Well I'm a season tix holder for the Padres.........and one of the games my family will be going to is Sunday the 9th of April........so no......sorry I'm not going to be making the Storm game.......however.....when we do decide to make that run out to Elsinore.....I'll post in here letting you know.......that was we might be able to hook up and meet......

MLB ERA
    Alright cool thank you for all your replys. Hmm if that is the case I might see if I can go to another JetHawks @ Storm game. The next serries happens from May 5-7. Let me know how if you can make it, and I will let you know if I will be there as well.