Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Astacio deciding between Padres and Nationals.

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    Whatever Pads, you keep saying it's easy to hit them out of right field in AT&T Park which is just flat out wrong. This has nothing to do with anything, I just like making fun of you for making silly comments. But it was kind of related.

Please copy / paste where I said it was "easy to them out of right field in AT& T..." please.........
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by padrefanforever
    Please copy / paste where I said it was "easy to them out of right field in AT& T..." please.........
    I don't think you've ever said that

perhaps you may or may not have said "it's easy to hit it out of right field in SBC park" or maybe "it's easy to hit it out of right field in Pac Bell park"

But I don't think you've EVER said "it's easy to hit it out of right field in AT&T park" before...
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Well it wouldn't surprise me ........that's one short porch........lol

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Pads, you have were saying that on Yahoo chat and don't even try to say you haven't. It was always you and some other dickhead saying that stuff and I would always have to bring you guys back down to Earth.

MLB ERA
    Right.........you're unable to copy/paste where I've said what you quoted me as saying, and you expect anyone to buy into what you're selling.........nice try...... actually if anything I haven't said much about that ballpark in SF other than a short porch in RF........you have a deep ass CF and R CTR........but if you can pull a ball down the RF line.......it's not as if it's very deep......

I do think that I might have said that Bonds HR #'s went up when you moved into PacBell. Did they or am I wrong ? I'd be interested to see if the splits on HR's to RF went up also once the team moved from Candlestick......??? Hmmm....in 2000 the 1st year the ballpark was opened, Bonds hit more HR's than ever before in his career........what a shocker 15 more than 1999, 8 more than 1998 !!! Sure looks like it might be a little easier to hit the ball out of PacBell......Jeff Kent hit a career high in HR's in 2000 also in that ballpark, very interesting......2001 Rich Aurilia hit a career high in HRs there too....sheesh wonder how this all happens ? In fact his 4 highest HR output years were playing in PacBell..........WOW !! It must be because it's tough to hit it out there that allt his takes place right ??

Bonds is avging 51.6 HR's per season in PacBell........what other ballpark did he do this in? I'm just curious......it's got to be the ballpark since you're sure he's clean of all chemical help.........right ??? Hmmmm strange !!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    How am I supposed to copy/paste something that was said in a chat room? I see you didn't deny. Yes, AT&T has a short porch 309 down the line with a 25 ft. wall in right and the wind blowing in like a bastard. Right center is 421ft. Funny how Bonds is the only one who can hit homers there. Why can't the other teams do it? Isn't funny that AT&T is statically one of the top five hardest ballparks to hit a homer? Bonds last full season(2004), SBC was the second hardest to hit homers. But your theory suggests otherwise. Funny how the stats show the opposite. And to make your whole dumbass point void, Bonds hits them out of any park anywhere. Remember Bonds crushing an upper deck shot in RFK last year on one knee? Facts are the facts and the facts show that AT&T is one of the hardest to hit homers in especially for lefties. Yeah now keep trying little one, you might just make some sense.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Here are some stats to make my point that you don't know shit.

All you have to do is look at these numbers. From 2000-2003:
    The Giants hit 361 homers at home (104 by Bonds)
    The Giants hit 478 homers on the road (109 by Bonds)
    Giants pitchers gave up 213 homers at home
    Giants pitchers gave up 335 homers on the road
    So during those four years, there have been 574 homers in 324 games at Pac Bell Park and 813 in 323 games where the Giants played on the road. That averages out to 2.157 homers/ game in road games and 1.771 homers/ game in home games, which is .746 more homers a game.

http://www.athomeplate.com/bondssbc.shtml

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    How am I supposed to copy/paste something that was said in a chat room? I see you didn't deny. Yes, AT&T has a short porch 309 down the line with a 25 ft. wall in right and the wind blowing in like a bastard. Right center is 421ft. Funny how Bonds is the only one who can hit homers there. Why can't the other teams do it? Isn't funny that AT&T is statically one of the top five hardest ballparks to hit a homer? Bonds last full season(2004), SBC was the second hardest to hit homers. But your theory suggests otherwise. Funny how the stats show the opposite. And to make your whole dumbass point void, Bonds hits them out of any park anywhere. Remember Bonds crushing an upper deck shot in RFK last year on one knee? Facts are the facts and the facts show that AT&T is one of the hardest to hit homers in especially for lefties. Yeah now keep trying little one, you might just make some sense.
    The ONLY spot in SBC that I would have EVER commented on would have been the short porch in RF.........I would NEVER have talked about the other parts of the ballpark.......... who gives a shit about this anyway ? Why is this even a topic? You start an arguement claiming I've said something, but can't back up your allegations......... go cry me a river somewhere else.........guys have career HR years in SBC for some reason.......you figure out what that reason is............ I think it's very easy............ ROIDS !!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    You still didn't deny it big boy. If you cared to read that article, you would see that Giants aren't having there career years at AT&T as they are having them on the road. I urge you to learn to read. And the only team that has had a problem with roids between the two is the Pads. Thank you and good night,

DUMBASS

MLB ERA
    Have I ever said that roids aren't a problem here ? NO ! Stop fabricating things to argue about..... I think all players should be tested, and if they are found to have been or are currently using then they should be banned for life, and stripped of all awards. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU YOU TWIT ?
    You're saying I said something I didn't.....and you can't prove it....lmfao that holds water....... you're fabricating shit again..... way to go !

I agreed to saying something about the RF line being a short porch, and you confirmed that it is you dolt..... I NEVER said anything about the rest of the ballparks dimensions.....and unless you provide the proof that somewhere sometime I did say that, STOP fabricating shit.

Oh by the way, good job on spinning a post titled " Astacio deciding between Padres and Nationals " into your soapbox. That was just brilliant !!!

MLB ERA
    By the way.... I could give a shit about SBC, Pacbell, or AT& T or whatever the next name of that ballpark is......nobody was even talking about it..... good god

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I am brilliant and I have not fabricating anything.

MLB ERA
    You're alone in that assessment to be certain........

MLB ERA
    who cares who said what?

This....ahem...debate is getting a tad out of hand.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Not really a debate now is it? Looks like a one way ass kicking to me since I backed things up with FACTS! But I love you all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast